Cactus Cultivars

Author Topic: tongcactus  (Read 1488 times)

Offline dag

tongcactus
« on: Friday, 18 October 2013 - 22:37:20 »
did anybody else had bad experience with this ebay seller ? i ordered and paid for two ariocarpi in august and so far i did not recieve any plant ( according to the tracking number he sent, the plants never left thailand) now i try to reach him and he is not answering my mails

dag

Offline vitostarkiller

• Semi-Newbie
    • Some of my plants et al.
Re: tongcactus
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 19 October 2013 - 04:22:23 »
Dear dag,

Let me tell you what's going on. He either moved to Japan or is in Japan right now (it's difficult to translate when he uses English, so it's also hard for me to get everything he says) and his computer crashed, so he hasn't been able to answer his emails and messages. As he reported some days ago to a friend of mine. That must be the issue.
On the other hand, Thailand is now under their heavy raining season, so probably the mail service is not working properly.

:)

I have bought plants and seeds from him, he's quite slow to answer (barely knows the language) but I think he is an honest seller.
I'd give it some time.

Victor.
"Life is full of cacti, but you don't have sit on them"

Offline Karlet

Re: tongcactus
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 19 October 2013 - 09:54:36 »
Hello Dag, years ago I took a plant from him, then I had a problem with the request of documents for import made ​​to the Italian cites.
At this point I contacted Tongcactus and he refounded the money without any problem.
With me it was very honest, I wish you to have the same luck!
Carlo

Copyright © Carlo & Daniele