Cactus Cultivars

Author Topic: A liittle bit confused  (Read 1361 times)

Offline xcore

• Very-Newbie
A liittle bit confused
« on: Thursday, 30 May 2013 - 09:53:15 »
In the last few days i wondered on the forum topics and all i cand say i'm really amazed!

A thing got me confused though. When i try finding astro cultivars via google it's impossible. The vast majority of available plants for sale are from japan/korea and other asian sites that do not have english support. So i can't understand a thing.

Except from obtaining the plants yourself, where do you buy them from ?  :o
Add, do any of you have a list of available plants ?  ;D I'm interested in young plants ... for better adaptation and price of course  :)

Thanks

Offline fanecchissimo

Re: A liittle bit confused
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 01 June 2013 - 09:10:42 »
hello...
welcome on board...

where are you from? are you from italy/ europe?

most collectors are "jealous" of their suppliers, and in recent times there are some problems due to customs and papers and so on...

if you ask to most of the great collectors in this site you will be able to get good seeds and little plants without having to go far away from europe. there are also sellers in italy of some good plants.

sometimes it is better to get a big plant (example some kikko plants or some flower cultivars), sometimes it is better to get seeds (example sk or good rate of birth cultivars)

some examples i know...
rosa del deserto, meridionalcactus, panarotto cactus, cactusart, koehres cactus, cactus piltz ... hope i helped you a bit to start a collection. if you want you can add me on facebook (manuel szathvary)

Copyright © Carlo & Daniele