Cactus Cultivars

Author Topic: I am looking for contributors for a proposed site  (Read 2295 times)

Offline droftorces

• Very-Newbie
I am looking for contributors for a proposed site
« on: Sunday, 15 January 2012 - 17:20:04 »
hello,

I know I'm not involved on this forum but still looks great pictures and beautiful plants!
I'm Astroweb site that deals with a large part Astrophytum cultivar (thank daniele, sandro etc..;, who attended the party cultivars.) http://www.cactuspro.com/astro-web/

Currently I am working on a site for Ariocarpus in this area but I do not know at all hybrids and cultivars, I just ask for your help for this because you are kings in this area!

for those who want to help me I would have pictures with names of hybrids or cultivars with the description of the character of the plant
You can also send your pictures to normal species clearly identified.
do not forget your name and website thanks to which the redirect (see thanks to Astroweb)

daniele me an agreement to dip into his gallery picasa but will not have time to help me on the descriptions.

I thank you in advance

maxime ( google translate )
~ Maxime ~ France  ~ Astro-web ~ Semeurs de cactusArio-web  ~

Offline droftorces

• Very-Newbie
Re: I am looking for contributors for a proposed site
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 24 January 2012 - 12:22:53 »
I would like to thank daniele mongiat, sandro micallef and arioandi for their participation in my site! If others want to join the project with their pictures no problem I'm missing pictures;)
~ Maxime ~ France  ~ Astro-web ~ Semeurs de cactusArio-web  ~

Copyright © Carlo & Daniele